Look no further for a tremendous career opportunity with an exciting company in an ever-changing marketplace of diverse clientele.
If you desire a career in sales, have an ability to persevere and adjust to change while advancing opportunities to grow revenue, this position is for you.
Simem America (a SIMEM Group company) is seeking a motivated, new business seller. This entry-level position will provide the right candidate an opportunity to work alongside a collection of industry specialist with over 100yrs. combined experience. The Solutions Sales Representative will be a key ingredient in the long-term success of Simem America.
This position will work within the United States market and will learn how to identify potential clients, build and move forward a sales pipeline, close business, and will participate in industry specific conferences, tradeshows, and events. Travel will be required, for onsite client meetings and to learn about our industry and the various solutions offered by SIMEM. Previous business experience in a sales environment is beneficial and experience in the heavy equipment, industrial, or the construction marketplace is a plus.
Simem America with offices in Texas and New Hampshire, specializes in the supply of concrete mixing and batching solutions, automated production systems, shotcrete plants, and grout plants for the Precast, Roads, and Civil construction industries.
Simem America’s team consists of a broad group of experienced professionals ranging from solution design, engineering, manufacturing, automation, and installation to after sales technical support and spare parts service.
Simem America is the USA entity of SIMEM S.p.A. – an original equipment manufacturer of concrete production machinery, based in Minerbe (Verona),Italy
- Calling on potential customers to prospect for new business
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Creating detailed documents
- Working closely with the Manager’s to ensure a seamless customer journey
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions
- Reviewing your own performance, meeting, or exceeding targets
- 1 to 2+ years of direct selling experience or exposure to direct selling activities
- 1 to 2 years of customer-facing sales experience in a B2B environment or exposure to a B2B sales environment
- Prior work experience in sales or customer service.
Desired Skills and Competencies
- Ability to effectively communicate and explain ideas or concepts in simple terms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills and an ability to engage individuals
- Ability to collaborate with others and work in a common goal manner
- Ability to solve problems that may arise
- Ability to analyze data
Team and Independent Worker
- Ability to work independently and at times with minimal supervision
- Ability to build relationships and work well across company functions
- Experience in a collaborative team environment
Time & Project Management
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have good organizational skills
- Effective time management skills, ability to meet deadlines, and prioritize accordingly
Business Acumen and Skills
- Understanding of business processes and business management
- Demonstrates a strong customer orientation
- Ability to meet individual and team goals
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Communicates a “can do” attitude and positive outlook, minimizing negative behaviors
- Professional image with ability to form good partner relationships across internal and client functions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of or ability to use CRM tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Dynamics, or others.
- Ability to work with a diverse range of customers
- Ability to promote concepts and ideas to create customer interest
Education & Other Requirements
- Associate degree required
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in a related field preferred
- Ability to travel abroad if required
- Valid US driver’s license
Employment Type – Full-time
Please send your CV for consideration to:
SIMEM is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by law.