The OEM Parts Sales Specialist will be responsible for selling spare parts for concrete batching and mixing equipment and other related machinery to new & existing customers. The Sales Specialist will collaborate closely with customers to understand their needs, provide technical advice, and make recommendations on the best products to meet their requirements. The Sales Specialist will also be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and developing new business opportunities in the market.
- Prepare quotes for parts, service and maintenance contracts and renewals.
- Track and follow up with customers on proposals.
- Prospecting for new business using our customer database to offer services and spare parts.
- Responsible for closing deals and processing payments.
- Achieve monthly sales quotas.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Manage customer database.
- Develop knowledge of our products and services.
- Previous sales experience, ideally selling spare parts and/or other OEM products.
- Strong knowledge of industrial machinery, as well as a good understanding of the spare parts market.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve sales targets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required, experience with Zoho One, AutoDesk Vault, and AutoCad are beneficial.
Please send your CV for consideration to:
SIMEM is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by law.